Forest ecosystems as global resource
of the biosphere: calls, threats, solutions
October 23-24, 2019: VSUFT: Voronezh
Geography of conference participants
THEMATIC DIRECTIONS OF THE WORK OF THE CONFERENCE
1. Forestry, forest management and multi-purpose use of forests.
2. Genetics, selection, seed production, reproduction and biotechnology in forestry.
3. Biodiversity of forest ecosystems, protection and defense of forests.
4. Forest park and landscape architecture.
5. Economics and management in the forestry complex.
6. Historical and social aspects of nature management.
7. Forest industry and mechanization of the forest complex.
8. Innovations in the forestry complex.
Prof. Vilém PodrázskýCzech university of life sciences, President of the Czech Academy of Agrarian Sciences. Czech Republic.
Prof. Antonio Garcia AbrilMadrid polytechnic university. Spain.
Prof. Ján SedliačikDean of the Forestry faculty of Zvolen technical university. Slovakia.
Dr. Vladan IvetićFaculty of Forestry Belgrade university. Head of Chair for Seed science, nursery production and afforestation IUFRO RG 3.02.00 - Stand establisment and treatment. Serbia.
PhD Back Tomas ErssonSwedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Skinnskatteberg, Associate Senior Lecturer School of Forest Management, Sweden
Alex Matveev, PhDDepartment of Geography, Planning, Environment.
Loyola Sustainability Research Centr, Canada
Send your questions and requests
to the mail